Teleaus Solutions, a business of Serveno Australia Pty Ltd is a leading information and communications engineering solutions and services provider company specializing in telecommunications consulting, telecommunication Network Installation, IT services and providing effective business solutions that deliver real results to businesses, ensuring a level of quality services.
Teleaus Solutions is committed to meeting the requirements and expectations of legislation, clients, stakeholders and employees. Our commitment to meet these requirements and expectations will be achieved by:
• Having an Integrated Management System (IMS) that meets the needs of the company and complies with relevant legal and other requirements including the current versions of the following management system standards:
• Informing all interested parties of this policy and ensuring that the requirements of the policy and the IMS are appropriate and understood.
• Reducing risks to health, safety and the environment so far as is reasonably practicable through the development of appropriate procedures which enable us to recognize and mitigate or eliminate the causes of illness, injury and pollution.
• Setting of clear business, quality, environmental and health and safety objectives designed to maintain or improve performance.
• Maintaining a commitment to comply with all applicable legal and other requirements including industry standards supplier, third party and customer requirements.
• Providing information, instruction, equipment and training or supervision to employees and contractors as is necessary to enable them to perform their work in a way that is safe and without risks to health or the environment.
• Identifying, controlling and endeavouring to reduce emissions, waste and the inefficient use of resources and energy.
• We’re committed to consulting and encouraging participation of our staff in HSEQ matters.
• Periodically reviewing and auditing our IMS to highlight deficiencies and areas for continual improvement. Through this process we aim to mature and continually improve the effectiveness of the management system